Occurrence of microcystin-producing cyanobacteria in Ugandan freshwater habitats
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 367–380, August 2010
How to Cite
Okello, W., Portmann, C., Erhard, M., Gademann, K. and Kurmayer, R. (2010), Occurrence of microcystin-producing cyanobacteria in Ugandan freshwater habitats. Environ. Toxicol., 25: 367–380. doi: 10.1002/tox.20522
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2008
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: P18185
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PE002-117136/1
- Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC; North-South-Dialogue program)
- British Ecological Society
- International Foundation for Sciences
- European Science Foundation [European Young Investigator (EURYI)]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!