Characterization of skin inflammation induced by repeated exposure of toluene, xylene, and formaldehyde in mice
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 224–232, June 2011
How to Cite
Saito, A., Tanaka, H., Usuda, H., Shibata, T., Higashi, S., Yamashita, H., Inagaki, N. and Nagai, H. (2011), Characterization of skin inflammation induced by repeated exposure of toluene, xylene, and formaldehyde in mice. Environ. Toxicol., 26: 224–232. doi: 10.1002/tox.20547
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2009
- Health and Labor Science Research. Grant Number: 18330901
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, Japan
- The Late Emeritus Professor, Akihide Koda
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!