Comparative study of the clastogenicity of functionalized and nonfunctionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes in bone marrow cells of Swiss-Webster mice
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 608–621, December 2010
How to Cite
Patlolla, A. K., Hussain, S. M., Schlager, J. J., Patlolla, S. and Tchounwou, P. B. (2010), Comparative study of the clastogenicity of functionalized and nonfunctionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes in bone marrow cells of Swiss-Webster mice. Environ. Toxicol., 25: 608–621. doi: 10.1002/tox.20621
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
- Air Forces Research Laboratory/Wright Patterson AFB. Grant Number: FA8650-07-1-6851
- National Institutes of Health-RCMI Center for Environmental Health at Jackson State University. Grant Number: 5G12RR01349-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!