This paper was presented at the 14th International Symposium on Toxicity Assessment held at Metz, France, on August 30 to September 4, 2009.
Chronic contamination assessment integrating biomarkers' responses in transplanted mussels—A seasonal monitoring†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 257–267, May 2012
How to Cite
Pereira, C. D. S., Martín-Díaz, M. L., Catharino, M. G. M., Cesar, A., Choueri, R. B., Taniguchi, S., Abessa, D. M. S., Bícego, M. C., Vasconcellos, M. B. A., Bainy, A. C. D., Sousa, E. C. P. M. and DelValls, T. A. (2012), Chronic contamination assessment integrating biomarkers' responses in transplanted mussels—A seasonal monitoring. Environ. Toxicol., 27: 257–267. doi: 10.1002/tox.20638
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2009
- Comissao de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior, Brazil. Grant Numbers: CAPES #099/06, BEX 3238/06-7, BEX 3239/06-3, BEX2492/08-03, BEX2300/08-7
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia/Dirección General de Universidades, Spain. Grant Number: MEC-Spain PHB 2005-0100-PC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!