Effects of bioreactive acrolein from automotive exhaust gases on human cells in vitro
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 644–652, November 2012
How to Cite
Jaganjac, M., Prah, I. O., Cipak, A., Cindric, M., Mrakovcic, L., Tatzber, F., Ilincic, P., Rukavina, V., Spehar, B., Vukovic, J. P., Telen, S., Uchida, K., Lulic, Z. and Zarkovic, N. (2012), Effects of bioreactive acrolein from automotive exhaust gases on human cells in vitro. Environ. Toxicol., 27: 644–652. doi: 10.1002/tox.20683
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
- Croatian Ministry of Science, Education, and Sports
- EC granted COST B35 Action
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!