Ecotoxicological effects of Mikado® and Viper® on algae and daphnids
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 685–699, December 2012
How to Cite
Marques, C.R., Gonçalves, A.M.M., Pereira, R. and Gonçalves, F. (2012), Ecotoxicological effects of Mikado® and Viper® on algae and daphnids. Environ. Toxicol., 27: 685–699. doi: 10.1002/tox.20687
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2010
- FCT (Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!