Effects of exogenous methionine on arsenic burden and NO metabolism in brain of mice exposed to arsenite through drinking water
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 700–706, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, F., Wang, Y., Jin, Y., Zhong, Y., Yu, X., Li, G., Lv, X. and Sun, G. (2012), Effects of exogenous methionine on arsenic burden and NO metabolism in brain of mice exposed to arsenite through drinking water. Environ. Toxicol., 27: 700–706. doi: 10.1002/tox.20689
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- National Natural Scientific foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30972441, 30530640
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!