These authors contributed equally to this work.
Toxic effects of chromium (VI) by maternal ingestion on liver function of female rats and their suckling pups
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 11–20, January 2013
How to Cite
Soudani, N., Bouaziz, H., Sefi, M., Chtourou, Y., Boudawara, T. and Zeghal, N. (2013), Toxic effects of chromium (VI) by maternal ingestion on liver function of female rats and their suckling pups. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 11–20. doi: 10.1002/tox.20692
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2010
- DGRST (Appui à la Recherche Universitaire de Base), Tunisia. Grant Number: ARUB 99/UR/08-73
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!