T. Kido and H. Sakakibara contributed equally to this work.
Evaluation of chlorinated benz[a]anthracene on hepatic toxicity in rats and mutagenic activity in Salmonella typhimurium
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 21–30, January 2013
How to Cite
Kido, T., Sakakibara, H., Ohura, T., Guruge, K. S., Kojima, M., Hasegawa, J., Iwamura, T., Yamanaka, N., Masuda, S., Sakaguchi, M., Amagai, T. and Shimoi, K. (2013), Evaluation of chlorinated benz[a]anthracene on hepatic toxicity in rats and mutagenic activity in Salmonella typhimurium. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 21–30. doi: 10.1002/tox.20693
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 20710010
- Sumitomo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!