Effects of waterborne acephate exposure on antioxidant responses and acetylcholinesterase activities in Synechogobius hasta
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 42–50, January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X.-J., Luo, Z., Zheng, J.-L. and Xiong, B.-X. (2013), Effects of waterborne acephate exposure on antioxidant responses and acetylcholinesterase activities in Synechogobius hasta. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 42–50. doi: 10.1002/tox.20697
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800850
- New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: NCET-08-0782
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!