In vitro toxicology of ambient particulate matter: Correlation of cellular effects with particle size and components
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 76–86, February 2013
How to Cite
Kroll, A., Gietl, J. K., Wiesmüller, G. A., Günsel, A., Wohlleben, W., Schnekenburger, J. and Klemm, O. (2013), In vitro toxicology of ambient particulate matter: Correlation of cellular effects with particle size and components. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 76–86. doi: 10.1002/tox.20699
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
- Federal German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF; NanoCare, Förderkennzeichen). Grant Number: 03X0021C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!