In vitro toxicology of ambient particulate matter: Correlation of cellular effects with particle size and components
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 76–86, February 2013
How to Cite
Kroll, A., Gietl, J. K., Wiesmüller, G. A., Günsel, A., Wohlleben, W., Schnekenburger, J. and Klemm, O. (2013), In vitro toxicology of ambient particulate matter: Correlation of cellular effects with particle size and components. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 76–86. doi: 10.1002/tox.20699
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
- Federal German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF; NanoCare, Förderkennzeichen). Grant Number: 03X0021C
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.