Study of cytoskeletal changes induced by okadaic acid in HL-7702 liver cells and development of a fluorimetric microplate assay for detecting diarrhetic shellfish poisoning
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 98–106, February 2013
How to Cite
Huang, H., Huang, A., Zhuang, Z., Huang, W., Fu, Y., Peng, C. and Liu, J. (2013), Study of cytoskeletal changes induced by okadaic acid in HL-7702 liver cells and development of a fluorimetric microplate assay for detecting diarrhetic shellfish poisoning. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 98–106. doi: 10.1002/tox.20702
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2010
- Shenzhen Science and Technology Project. Grant Number: 200703191
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!