Supported by Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (No. CMRPG850101) and National Science Council of the Republic of China (No. NSC95-2314-B-182A-159-MY3).
Retinoic acid influences the embryoid body formation in mouse embryonic stem cells by induction of caspase and p38 MAPK/JNK-mediated apoptosis†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 190–200, April 2013
How to Cite
Huang, F.-J., Lan, K.-C., Kang, H.-Y., Lin, P.-Y., Chan, W.-H., Hsu, Y.-C., Liu, Y.-C. and Huang, K.-E. (2013), Retinoic acid influences the embryoid body formation in mouse embryonic stem cells by induction of caspase and p38 MAPK/JNK-mediated apoptosis. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 190–200. doi: 10.1002/tox.20709
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!