The toxic effects of nickel chloride on liver, erythropoiesis, and development in Wistar albino preimplanted rats can be reversed with selenium pretreatment
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 290–298, May 2013
How to Cite
Adjroud, O. (2013), The toxic effects of nickel chloride on liver, erythropoiesis, and development in Wistar albino preimplanted rats can be reversed with selenium pretreatment. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 290–298. doi: 10.1002/tox.20719
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!