Antioxidative and antigenotoxic effect of vitamin E against patulin cytotoxicity and genotoxicity in HepG2 cells
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 299–306, June 2013
How to Cite
Ayed-Boussema, I., Abassi, H., Bouaziz, C., Hlima, W. B., Ayed, Y. and Bacha, H. (2013), Antioxidative and antigenotoxic effect of vitamin E against patulin cytotoxicity and genotoxicity in HepG2 cells. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 299–306. doi: 10.1002/tox.20720
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
- Laboratoire de Recherche sur les Substances Biologiquement Compatibles: LRSBC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!