These authors contributed equally to this work.
Excessive fluoride induces endoplasmic reticulum stress and interferes enamel proteinases secretion
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 332–341, June 2013
How to Cite
Wei, W., Gao, Y., Wang, C., Zhao, L. and Sun, D. (2013), Excessive fluoride induces endoplasmic reticulum stress and interferes enamel proteinases secretion. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 332–341. doi: 10.1002/tox.20724
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!