Influence of increasing temperature and salinity on herbicide toxicity in estuarine phytoplankton
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 359–371, July 2013
How to Cite
DeLorenzo, M. E., Danese, L. E. and Baird, T. D. (2013), Influence of increasing temperature and salinity on herbicide toxicity in estuarine phytoplankton. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 359–371. doi: 10.1002/tox.20726
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
- National Science Foundation Research Experiences for Undergraduates Program. Grant Numbers: DBI-0552828, IOS-0725245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!