These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular mechanism of inflammatory response in mouse liver caused by exposure to CeCl3
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 349–358, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, N., Cheng, J., Cheng, Z., Hu, R., Cai, J., Gao, G., Cui, Y., Wang, L. and Hong, F. (2013), Molecular mechanism of inflammatory response in mouse liver caused by exposure to CeCl3. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 349–358. doi: 10.1002/tox.20727
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2011
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30901218
- New Ideas Foundation of Student of Soochow University. Grant Number: 5731511410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!