Inhibition of PP2A and the consequent activation of JNK/c-Jun are involved in tributyltin-induced apoptosis in human amnionic cells
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 390–400, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Liang, J., Sun, L., Guo, Z. and Xu, L. (2013), Inhibition of PP2A and the consequent activation of JNK/c-Jun are involved in tributyltin-induced apoptosis in human amnionic cells. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 390–400. doi: 10.1002/tox.20730
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30771827, 20777067
- Key Special Program on the S&T of China for Pollution Control and Treatment of Water Bodies. Grant Number: 2008ZX07421-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!