Sodium arsenite induced reactive oxygen species generation, nuclear factor (erythroid-2 related) factor 2 activation, heme oxygenase-1 expression, and glutathione elevation in Chang human hepatocytes
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 401–410, July 2013
How to Cite
Li, B., Li, X., Zhu, B., Zhang, X., Wang, Y., Xu, Y., Wang, H., Hou, Y., Zheng, Q. and Sun, G. (2013), Sodium arsenite induced reactive oxygen species generation, nuclear factor (erythroid-2 related) factor 2 activation, heme oxygenase-1 expression, and glutathione elevation in Chang human hepatocytes. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 401–410. doi: 10.1002/tox.20731
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 30600510, 30530640
- National Science and Technology Pillar Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAI06B04
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!