Sodium arsenite induced reactive oxygen species generation, nuclear factor (erythroid-2 related) factor 2 activation, heme oxygenase-1 expression, and glutathione elevation in Chang human hepatocytes
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 401–410, July 2013
How to Cite
Li, B., Li, X., Zhu, B., Zhang, X., Wang, Y., Xu, Y., Wang, H., Hou, Y., Zheng, Q. and Sun, G. (2013), Sodium arsenite induced reactive oxygen species generation, nuclear factor (erythroid-2 related) factor 2 activation, heme oxygenase-1 expression, and glutathione elevation in Chang human hepatocytes. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 401–410. doi: 10.1002/tox.20731
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 30600510, 30530640
- National Science and Technology Pillar Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAI06B04
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.