These authors contributed equally to this work.
Diallyl sulfide, diallyl disulfide, and diallyl trisulfide inhibit migration and invasion in human colon cancer colo 205 cells through the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-2, -7, and -9 expressions
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 479–488, September 2013
How to Cite
Lai, K.-C., Hsu, S.-C., Kuo, C.-L., Yang, J.-S., Ma, C.-Y., Lu, H.-F., Tang, N.-Y., Hsia, T.-C., Ho, H.-C. and Chung, J.-G. (2013), Diallyl sulfide, diallyl disulfide, and diallyl trisulfide inhibit migration and invasion in human colon cancer colo 205 cells through the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-2, -7, and -9 expressions. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 479–488. doi: 10.1002/tox.20737
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 95-2320-B-039-030-MY2
- Taiwan Department of Health Clinical Trial and Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: DOH100-TD-B-111-004 Contract grant sponsor: China Medical University Beigang Hospital Contract grant number: CMUBH R100001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!