Is cell death induced by nematocysts extract of medusa pelagia noctiluca related to oxidative stress?
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 498–506, September 2013
How to Cite
Ayed, Y., Chayma, B., Hayla, A., Abid, S. and Bacha, H. (2013), Is cell death induced by nematocysts extract of medusa pelagia noctiluca related to oxidative stress?. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 498–506. doi: 10.1002/tox.20740
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
- Ministère Tunisien de l'Enseignement Supérieur
- de la Recherche Scientifique et de la Technologie through Laboratoire de Recherche sur les Substances Biologiquement Compatibles
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!