Exogenous application of salicylic acid to alleviate the toxic effects of insecticides in Vicia faba L
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 666–672, December 2013
How to Cite
Singh, A., Srivastava, A. K. and Singh, A. K. (2013), Exogenous application of salicylic acid to alleviate the toxic effects of insecticides in Vicia faba L. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 666–672. doi: 10.1002/tox.20745
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!