Cytogenetic effects of commercial formulations of deltamethrin and/or thiacloprid on wistar rat bone marrow cells
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 524–531, September 2013
How to Cite
Şekeroğlu, V., Şekeroğlu, Z. A. and Kefelioğlu, H. (2013), Cytogenetic effects of commercial formulations of deltamethrin and/or thiacloprid on wistar rat bone marrow cells. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 524–531. doi: 10.1002/tox.20746
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!