These authors contributed equally to this work.
Glucose and lipid homeostasis in adult rat is impaired by early-life exposure to perfluorooctane sulfonate
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 532–542, September 2013
How to Cite
Lv, Z., Li, G., Li, Y., Ying, C., Chen, J., Chen, T., Wei, J., Lin, Y., Jiang, Y., Wang, Y., Shu, B., Xu, B. and Xu, S. (2013), Glucose and lipid homeostasis in adult rat is impaired by early-life exposure to perfluorooctane sulfonate. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 532–542. doi: 10.1002/tox.20747
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81030051, 20807017, 20777022
- National High Technology Research and Program of China. Grant Number: 2008AA062504
- R&D Special Fund for Public Welfare Industry (Environment). Grant Number: 200909102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!