Evaluation of factors associated with cadmium exposure and kidney function in the general population
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 563–570, October 2013
How to Cite
Huang, M., Choi, S.-J., Kim, D.-W., Kim, N.-Y., Bae, H.-S., Yu, S.-D., Kim, D.-S., Kim, H., Choi, B.-S., Yu, I.-J. and Park, J.-D. (2013), Evaluation of factors associated with cadmium exposure and kidney function in the general population. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 563–570. doi: 10.1002/tox.20750
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- National Institute of Environmental Research (Korea)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!