Estrogen-like response of perfluorooctyl iodide in male medaka (Oryzias latipes) based on hepatic vitellogenin induction
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 571–578, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Zhou, Q., Wang, C., Yin, N., Li, Z., Liu, J. and Jiang, G. (2013), Estrogen-like response of perfluorooctyl iodide in male medaka (Oryzias latipes) based on hepatic vitellogenin induction. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 571–578. doi: 10.1002/tox.20751
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- National Science and Technology Ministry of China. Grant Number: 2007 BAC27B02-1a
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: B20977100
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2009AA06Z407
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!