Prenatal exposure to permethrin influences vascular development of fetal brain and adult behavior in mice offspring
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 617–629, November 2013
How to Cite
Imanishi, S., Okura, M., Zaha, H., Yamamoto, T., Akanuma, H., Nagano, R., Shiraishi, H., Fujimaki, H. and Sone, H. (2013), Prenatal exposure to permethrin influences vascular development of fetal brain and adult behavior in mice offspring. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 617–629. doi: 10.1002/tox.20758
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!