These authors contributed equally to this work.
Protective effects of vitamin E and selenium against dimethoate-induced cardiotoxicity in vivo: Biochemical and histological studies
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 630–643, November 2013
How to Cite
Amara, I. B., Soudani, N., Hakim, A., Troudi, A., Zeghal, K. M., Boudawara, T. and Zeghal, N. (2013), Protective effects of vitamin E and selenium against dimethoate-induced cardiotoxicity in vivo: Biochemical and histological studies. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 630–643. doi: 10.1002/tox.20759
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
- DGRST grants (Appui à la Recherche Universitaire de Base), Tunisia. Grant Number: ARUB 99/UR/08-73
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!