Sublethal toxicity of esbiothrin relationship with total antioxidant status and in vivo genotoxicity assessment in fish (Cyprinus carpio L., 1758) using the micronucleus test and comet assay
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 644–651, November 2013
How to Cite
Selvi, M., Çavaş, T., Çağlan Karasu Benli, A., Koçak Memmi, B., Çinkılıç, N., Dinçel, A. S., Vatan, Ö., Yılmaz, D., Sarıkaya, R., Zorlu, T. and Erkoç, F. (2013), Sublethal toxicity of esbiothrin relationship with total antioxidant status and in vivo genotoxicity assessment in fish (Cyprinus carpio L., 1758) using the micronucleus test and comet assay. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 644–651. doi: 10.1002/tox.20760
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2011
- Gazi University Research Fund. Grant Number: BAP 18/2009-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!