Metals (Ag+, Cd2+, Cr6+) affect ATPase activity in the gill, kidney, and muscle of freshwater fish Oreochromis niloticus following acute and chronic exposures
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 707–717, December 2013
How to Cite
Atli, G. and Canli, M. (2013), Metals (Ag+, Cd2+, Cr6+) affect ATPase activity in the gill, kidney, and muscle of freshwater fish Oreochromis niloticus following acute and chronic exposures. Environ. Toxicol., 28: 707–717. doi: 10.1002/tox.20766
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
- Research Fund of Çukurova University. Grant Number: FEF2003D14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!