These authors contributed equally to this work.
Bufalin-inhibited migration and invasion in human osteosarcoma U-2 OS cells is carried out by suppression of the matrix metalloproteinase-2, ERK, and JNK signaling pathways
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 21–29, January 2014
How to Cite
Chueh, F.-S., Chen, Y.-Y., Huang, A.-C., Ho, H.-C., Liao, C.-L., Yang, J.-S., Kuo, C.-L. and Chung, J.-G. (2014), Bufalin-inhibited migration and invasion in human osteosarcoma U-2 OS cells is carried out by suppression of the matrix metalloproteinase-2, ERK, and JNK signaling pathways. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 21–29. doi: 10.1002/tox.20769
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2011
- China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan. Grant Number: CMU99-ASIA-22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!