Impairment of the mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation system and oxidative stress in liver of crucian carp (Carassius auratus L.) exposed to microcystins
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 30–39, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Xie, P., Fan, H. and Zhao, S. (2014), Impairment of the mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation system and oxidative stress in liver of crucian carp (Carassius auratus L.) exposed to microcystins. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 30–39. doi: 10.1002/tox.20770
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2008CB418101
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070457
- State Key Laboratory of Freshwater Ecology and Biotechnology. Grant Number: 2008FBZ01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!