Effects of di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate on testicular oxidant/antioxidant status in selenium-deficient and selenium-supplemented rats
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 98–107, January 2014
How to Cite
Erkekoglu, P., Giray, B., Rachidi, W., Hininger-Favier, I., Roussel, A.-M., Favier, A. and Hincal, F. (2014), Effects of di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate on testicular oxidant/antioxidant status in selenium-deficient and selenium-supplemented rats. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 98–107. doi: 10.1002/tox.20776
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- Hacettepe University Research Fund. Grant Number: 0701301001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!