DNA damage and repair following In vitro exposure to two different forms of titanium dioxide nanoparticles on trout erythrocyte
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 117–127, January 2014
How to Cite
Sekar, D., Falcioni, M. L., Barucca, G. and Falcioni, G. (2014), DNA damage and repair following In vitro exposure to two different forms of titanium dioxide nanoparticles on trout erythrocyte. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 117–127. doi: 10.1002/tox.20778
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!