Potassium bromate causes cell lysis and induces oxidative stress in human erythrocytes
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 138–145, February 2014
How to Cite
Ahmad, M. K., Amani, S. and Mahmood, R. (2014), Potassium bromate causes cell lysis and induces oxidative stress in human erythrocytes. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 138–145. doi: 10.1002/tox.20780
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- University Grants Commission (SAP-DRS)
- Department of Science and Technology (DST-FIST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!