Acetaminophen increases the risk of arsenic-mediated development of hepatic damage in rats by enhancing redox-signaling mechanism
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 187–198, February 2014
How to Cite
Majhi, C. R., Khan, S., Leo, M. D. M., Prawez, S., Kumar, A., Sankar, P., Telang, A. G. and Sarkar, S. N. (2014), Acetaminophen increases the risk of arsenic-mediated development of hepatic damage in rats by enhancing redox-signaling mechanism. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 187–198. doi: 10.1002/tox.20785
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!