Exposure to 17α-ethinylestradiol decreases motility and ATP in sperm of male fighting fish Betta splendens
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 243–252, March 2014
How to Cite
Montgomery, T. M., Brown, A. C., Gendelman, H. K., Ota, M. and Clotfelter, E. D. (2014), Exposure to 17α-ethinylestradiol decreases motility and ATP in sperm of male fighting fish Betta splendens. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 243–252. doi: 10.1002/tox.21752
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-0725186
- Webster Fund of the Department of Biology at Amherst College
- MacWilliams Fund of Amherst College
- Hitchcock Fund of Amherst College
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!