Organic insecticide spinosad causes in vivo oxidative effects in the brain of Oreochromis niloticus
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 253–260, March 2014
How to Cite
Piner, P. and Üner, N. (2014), Organic insecticide spinosad causes in vivo oxidative effects in the brain of Oreochromis niloticus. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 253–260. doi: 10.1002/tox.21753
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!