Conflict of interest: The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Cell cycle deregulation by methyl isocyanate: Implications in liver carcinogenesis
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 284–297, March 2014
How to Cite
Panwar, H., Raghuram, G. V., Jain, D., Ahirwar, A. K., Khan, S., Jain, S. K., Pathak, N., Banerjee, S., Maudar, K. K. and Mishra, P. K. (2014), Cell cycle deregulation by methyl isocyanate: Implications in liver carcinogenesis. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 284–297. doi: 10.1002/tox.21757
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Intramural Research Programme of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, India
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!