Effects of cadmium alone and in combination with low molecular weight chitosan on metallothionein, glutathione-S-transferase, acid phosphatase, and ATPase of freshwater crab Sinopotamon yangtsekiense
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 298–309, March 2014
How to Cite
Li, R., Zhou, Y., Wang, L., Ren, G. and Zou, E. (2014), Effects of cadmium alone and in combination with low molecular weight chitosan on metallothionein, glutathione-S-transferase, acid phosphatase, and ATPase of freshwater crab Sinopotamon yangtsekiense. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 298–309. doi: 10.1002/tox.21758
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30870267, 30970361
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Funded Project. Grant Number: 20100471580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!