Acute exposure to pure cylindrospermopsin results in oxidative stress and pathological alterations in tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus)
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 371–385, April 2014
How to Cite
Puerto, M., Jos, A., Pichardo, S., Moyano, R., Blanco, A. and Cameán, A. M. (2014), Acute exposure to pure cylindrospermopsin results in oxidative stress and pathological alterations in tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus). Environ. Toxicol., 29: 371–385. doi: 10.1002/tox.21764
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- Spanish Ministerio Ciencia e Innovación (CICYT). Grant Number: AGL2009-10026ALI
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P09-AGR-4672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!