Effects of carbofuran and deltamethrin on acetylcholinesterase activity in brain and muscle of the common carp
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 386–393, April 2014
How to Cite
Ensibi, C., Hernández-Moreno, D., Míguez Santiyán, M. P., Daly Yahya, M. N., Rodríguez, F. S. and Pérez-López, M. (2014), Effects of carbofuran and deltamethrin on acetylcholinesterase activity in brain and muscle of the common carp. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 386–393. doi: 10.1002/tox.21765
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
- Spanish Government (PCI-Programa de Cooperación Interuniversitaria Túnez-España). Grant Number: A/015933/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!