Tissue-specific copper accumulation, zinc levels, induction, and purification of metallothionein in freshwater crab Sinopotamon henanense exposed to subacute waterborne copper
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 407–417, April 2014
How to Cite
Ma, W., He, Y., Yan, T. and Wang, L. (2014), Tissue-specific copper accumulation, zinc levels, induction, and purification of metallothionein in freshwater crab Sinopotamon henanense exposed to subacute waterborne copper. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 407–417. doi: 10.1002/tox.21767
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2012
- Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970361
- Natural Sciences Foundation of Shanxi Province. Grant Number: 2010011043-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!