The roles of endoplasmic reticulum stress and mitochondrial apoptotic signaling pathway in quercetin-mediated cell death of human prostate cancer PC-3 cells
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 428–439, April 2014
How to Cite
Liu, K.-C., Yen, C.-Y., Wu, R. S.-C., Yang, J.-S., Lu, H.-F., Lu, K.-W., Lo, C., Chen, H.-Y., Tang, N.-Y., Wu, C.-C. and Chung, J.-G. (2014), The roles of endoplasmic reticulum stress and mitochondrial apoptotic signaling pathway in quercetin-mediated cell death of human prostate cancer PC-3 cells. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 428–439. doi: 10.1002/tox.21769
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- China Medical University. Grant Number: CMU100-S-14
- National Science Council, Republic of China (Taiwan). Grant Number: NSC 96-2815-C-039-047-B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!