Monitoring toxigenic Microcystis strains in the Missisquoi bay, Quebec, by PCR targeting multiple toxic gene loci
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 440–451, April 2014
How to Cite
Ngwa, F., Madramootoo, C. and Jabaji, S. (2014), Monitoring toxigenic Microcystis strains in the Missisquoi bay, Quebec, by PCR targeting multiple toxic gene loci. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 440–451. doi: 10.1002/tox.21770
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!