Inhibition of polyisoprenylated methylated protein methyl esterase by synthetic musks induces cell degeneration
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 466–477, April 2014
How to Cite
Ayuk-Takem, L., Amissah, F., Aguilar, B. J. and Lamango, N. S. (2014), Inhibition of polyisoprenylated methylated protein methyl esterase by synthetic musks induces cell degeneration. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 466–477. doi: 10.1002/tox.21773
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- NIH/NIGMS/SCORE. Grant Number: GM08111-35
- Pharmaceutical Research Center NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: G12 RR0 3020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!