Hydrogen peroxide induces adaptive response and differential gene expression in human embryo lung fibroblast cells
Article first published online: 7 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 478–485, April 2014
How to Cite
Wei, Q., Huang, H., Yang, L., Yuan, J., Yang, X., Liu, Y. and Zhuang, Z. (2014), Hydrogen peroxide induces adaptive response and differential gene expression in human embryo lung fibroblast cells. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 478–485. doi: 10.1002/tox.21775
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 973 Program, 2002CB512904
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30600513, 30571592
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 06301143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!